Over 2 million people are seriously injured in car accidents across the country each year. Of those injured, over half are likely innocent victims of another driver’s negligence. If you are one of those victims, you deserve to be compensated for your suffering by the driver who caused the crash. When you file a personal injury claim—whether for a motor vehicle crash, slip and fall, or other accident—you are merely holding the liable party accountable for their careless or reckless actions. At the Bianca Law Firm, we understand that you may not be comfortable with the thought of suing anyone, but when your life has been turned upside down because someone else acted negligently, you are entitled to be compensated. We will help you get what you deserve.
What Makes Us Different
There are many lawyers to choose from when you have been in a car accident in Southern Louisiana, but not many have the background that Rusty Bianca has. Coming from a working-class Baton Rouge family, he relates to his hard-working, blue-collar clients in a way other attorneys can’t. He understands how easy it can be to lose it all when you don’t have someone looking out for you. Having served in the Louisiana National Guard and the U.S. Army Reserves himself for over 20 years, Rusty holds active-duty military personnel and veterans in the highest regard. The Bianca Law Firm offers one additional very special service—representation of members of the Deaf community in accident cases. Growing up with a Deaf sister, Rusty understands the challenges Deaf people can face in the legal system and offers ASL interpretation and specialized representation in accident claims.
Bring Us Your Accident Case
If another person’s negligence led to your injuries, you may have a claim for damages. Personal injury cases can be complicated and insurance companies do not make it easy for you to manage a claim on your own. Call us for a free case evaluation if you were injured in any of the following types of accident:
- Car crash. If a driver is distracted, drunk, careless, or willfully reckless and causes an accident that leaves you seriously injured, you have a strong claim for compensation from his or her insurance company.
- Motorcycle accident. Motorcyclists are often the victim of careless drivers who fail to allow them the road space they deserve. Motorcycle crash injuries can be catastrophic and you will need to fight for insurance policy maximums to begin the recovery and rehabilitation process.
- Semi-truck collision. Commercial truck accidents can cause devastating injuries. Because trucking companies employ teams of lawyers to protect their interests, you need someone on your side who will fight for the compensation you deserve when a truck driver causes a crash.
- Workplace accident. When you are injured at work, you are often covered by workers’ compensation and will not have the option to sue for damages. However, when a third party is responsible for the conditions that led to your injury, you may have cause to file a lawsuit. Rusty handles both workers’ comp and third-party injury claims and can determine if you have a case.
- Any other injury. A serious slip and fall, dog bite, or other accident may be worth pursuing as a personal injury claim. We will evaluate your situation and help you if we can.
No matter what happened to cause your injuries, if it wasn’t your fault, it is worth scheduling a free consultation in our Baton Rouge office. If we can help you, we will.
When You Are Injured, Call Bianca Law Right Away
Personal injury claims are time sensitive. Obtaining evidence and adhering to the statute of limitations mean we often have to move fast. When you call the Bianca Law Firm immediately after your accident, we will get to work right away investigating your case. If we believe we have a strong claim, we will act quickly to resolve it as soon as possible. Call or fill out the form on this page to schedule your free case evaluation. You have nothing to lose!