Can I sue for damages and collect workers’ comp when I am injured at work? What damages can I collect when I am injured in a car accident? Why do I need an attorney for my injury claim? What special concerns should I have as a Deaf plaintiff? What services do you offer to Deaf clients? We provide detailed answers to questions like these in our FAQs.

Get Help Now

Located in Baton Rouge, Bianca Law Firm serves those who have been injured and members of the Deaf community all over south Louisiana and Acadiana, from Lake Charles to New Orleans and anywhere in-between. Fill out the form on this page to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. We are proud to offer personalized representation to Louisianans.